Thursday 10 May 2012

Keep on track!!

So i was planning on putting posts up ever few days but that failed last week, hmm am i allowed to use the excuse that i had food poisoning? I personally think so.

Aha so i go over to my nan's, who complains i don't go around enough and then she gives me food poisoning, see! Old people are evil! :P

So anyway, back to blogging? Yup, and I'm actually going to try keep on track with everything, so what have i got to juggle? Work, A levels (nearly finally done yay) and an attempt to blog. Okay written down now that doesn't seem much, but yeah in reality it feels like being under an avalanche.

And yeah A levels are the biggest thing weighing me down right now, the work seems never ending and well I'm beginning to think I'm not smart enough to go to uni, especially when i'm finding English so hard right now, the problem is i can't remember anything that's worth any good marks in the exam, clearly i need to be doing some hardcore revision, meh but why does it have to take so much effort?

Christ the sooner college is over the better, lets just pray for a miracle and i'll pass my exams and get into Derby Uni!!

No comments:

Post a Comment