Wednesday 23 May 2012

So i ended up not sticking to my own plan

Not sure whether or not it's shocking that i didn't stick to own plan with this. I had planned on writing a post every few days but i think i've neglected this for nearly two weeks. Hmm maybe that's not too bad if people aren't exactly reading this. Pfft i can pretend people are reading this, although i must say this will probably be like a diary, just one everyone can read... and perhaps not with every single personal item which might be included in a diary. Christ i'll stop rambling now.

Well anyway this week i finally got all my student finance done. YAY! And by done i mean signed the right things and well yeag posted them and all. So all i need to do is get my grades. *le sigh* I'm gonna need some real luck for that!

And if i get the grades I know where i'm living. :D Just i don't know who i might be living with seem i've posted on the Derby facebook page and nothing. No one. It's getting me all worried! I'm gonna die if i get stuck with some real tools. *thinks of a gazillion possibilities*

No comments:

Post a Comment