Friday 11 May 2012

Not Like The Movies

So this year in media i had to make a music video and well in my opinion it came out better than i could have possibly have expected. I've managed to create something which i'm geniunely proud of. So as apparrently there's people looking at my blog i thought i'd share what i made.


 

I made the video with my friend, just to point out i'm the girl in the vid, if you haven't notice my little picture from my profile and the guy is my friend Harmesh. The filming and directing was done by my partner in the project Laura who also co produced the idea with me. I have to say i'm proud of the editing because that's something i mainly did.

Well if anyone would like to comment and tell me what you think about it i'd love to know what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment